We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Tiya Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 30
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits well with layers to wear during very cold weather.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Features pit zips for ample temperature regulation.
- Protects from inclement weather and strong winds to keep you comfortable.
- The sleeves are plenty long enough to pull over your wrists and gloves to keep you warm
- The slim fit is flattering and stylish for wearing on or off the slopes.
- Stylish for use on the trail or wearing around town.
- Form-fitting for a flattering and feminine fit.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the mountain.
- Contains good and functional ski features for ample compatibility.
- The helmet-compatible hood provides all-around protection during intense snow and rain.
- Features Gore-Tex shell material for weatherproofing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to similar jackets.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other options on the market.
- The outer material is not as thick or durable as other stand-alone jackets.
The Arc’teryx Tiya Jacket for women is a lightweight, layerable, and durable option that works well for keeping you dry and warm during intense weather conditions. Despite the high price, if you want a high-quality choice that is flattering for on or off the slopes, this could be a good option.