We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Re-Tool Full-Zip Fleece Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and stylish.
- Good fit and flattering.
- Soft and cozy interior lining.
- Form-fitting shape and flattering for various body types.
- Versatile to wear in multiple seasons due to the material and layering abilities.
- Very warm due to being 100% polyester fleece.
- Double-layer of material around the neck enhances protection and warmth.
- Fleece is thicker, longer, and warmer, for added comfiness.
- Very comfortable fit and material.
- Looser cut makes it feel more like a sweatshirt, and better for wearing for long periods of time.
- Doesn’t feel constricting at all.
- Breathable, despite being a fleece.
- Roomy enough to fit over a base layer and can fit well under a heavier layer.
- Provides good movement and mobility for activities.
- Very comfortable and versatile.
- Warm, comfy, and stylish.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of being itchy.
- Material feels thinner than other Patagonia jackets and sweaters.
- Might not feel as soft as the older-models.
- Heavier than other models, but this makes it very warm.
- Not great for intense exercise due to the limited breathability, although its breathability is still decent for a fleece.
The Patagonia Re-Tool Full-Zip Fleece Jacket for women is a warm, stylish, and cozy option that is great for use as a mid-layer in various climates. The limited breathability and bulkiness should be considered, but nonetheless this is a great choice for around-town or low intensity outdoor adventures.