We’ve read the reviews across the web for the DAKINE Beretta 3L Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to put on and off.
- Warm and comfortable during long days.
- Looser fit to layer underneath without being too baggy.
- The sizing is correct which makes for easy buying.
- It doesn’t let snow in anywhere due to being relaxed without having any gaps.
- Venting helps with extra breathability.
- Relaxed but articulated around knees for movement.
- Extra room in hips for a ladies build.
- Soft inner backing adds comfort.
- The slimmer thighs and more room around the middle are good for certain body types.
- Gore-Tex construction for waterproofing capabilities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Reports of the Gore-Tex delaminating after use.
- The elastic can pull away from the attachment point.
- The leg cuffs are very wide and don’t cinch down.
- No zipper pulls on the vents or pockets for ease with gloves or mittens.
- The pockets aren’t the most functional.
- The adjustability on the straps isn’t the best quality.
- The fit is good for certain body types, but might not be the best for those with bigger legs.
The DAKINE Beretta 3L Bib Pant for women is a relaxed-fit, breathable, and comfortable option to wear for long days on the mountain. There are some mixed reviews, however, with some complaints of the Gore-Tex delaminating, the elastic pulling away, and the leg cuffs being very wide. Additionally, some complain that the pockets and straps aren’t the best quality when compared to other options. Take these complaints into account before purchasing these pants.