We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nano Puff Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 75
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable material and fit.
- Versatile to wear during multiple activities.
- Blocks out the cold weather, and is plush inside.
- Reports of staying warm in extremely cold conditions below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No issues with being bulky when you buy the correct size, and doesn’t ride up during use.
- Long-lasting due to the durable fabric in high-use areas.
- Reinforced seat protects against tears and abrasion.
- Provides adequate mobility and range of motion.
- Pockets so you can use this pant as an outer layer.
- Warm and comfortable during activity, or while being sedentary.
- Well-tailored fit and high-quality material.
- Breathable and ventilates pretty well for active use.
- Lightweight and can pack small for easy transportation.
- Expandable waist allowed for adjustments and isn’t constricting.
- Stays in place during activities and is flexible.
- The heavier nylon combines flexibility and durability.
- Zippered rear pocket and front slash pocket for efficient storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- This pant is not made in a women’s version.
- Some reports of being too short in the smaller sizes.
- Some reports of issues with finding a proper fit that isn’t too baggy in the legs.
- Need to remove your shoes to be able to put these pants on.
- No vents for added breathability.
- Lightweight polyester is not the most durable option.
The Patagonia Nano Puff Pant for men is a very comfortable, versatile, warm, and functional pant that can be used for a variety of cold weather activities. The ability to wear these as a mid or outer layer allows for sedentary or active use, or even for wearing around the house. The adjustability, insulation, and mobility provided make this a great choice for outdoor adventurers or anyone who lives in a cold climate.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.