We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Warm1 Full-Zip Fleece – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very versatile for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Able to layer easily underneath a durable outer layer or on top of a lightweight base layer.
- Lightweight for comfort during all-day use.
- Able to slip into heavier layers without snagging, enhancing comfort.
- Adds just enough warmth without being bulky for use during intense activities.
- Simple-looking piece for a stylish and sleek look on or off the mountain.
- Breathable and ventilates well for use during outdoor activities.
- Comes in a variety of color options for personalization.
- Durable and long-lasting for many years through tough use in the mountains.
- The fit provides ample mobility for a full range of motion during activities.
- Features a different fabric on the inside of the arms and the sides of the torso that is thinner, creating more breathability.
- Features hidden pockets that disappear in the seam for secure storage and comfort.
- Thumbholes in the cuffs for additional functionality during outdoor activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users may not like the fit of the fleece, and may prefer a more athletic fit.
- Some reports of running a little small, so you may need to size-up or try on before purchasing.
- Some users say that the fit is a little baggier than you would typically use for insulating layers, but this is up to personal preference.
The Norrona Falketind Warm1 Full-Zip Fleece for men is a versatile, warm, and functional fleece that works well for layering in a variety of conditions. Despite some issues about the sizing and the personal preference of the fit, this fleece can work well for those who want a highly-mobile, comfortable, and lightweight layering option for the mountain.