We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX Hiking Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.2 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 193
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Require only minimal break-in time for almost immediate comfort.
- The Vibram sole is high-grip for use in slippery conditions and wet terrain.
- Provides good arch support for those who need extra joint help and support.
- Stylish and aesthetic for use on and off the trail.
- Protects your feet against rough terrain and debris on the trail.
- Waterproof for keeping you dry during prolonged precipitation or snow.
- Compatible for those who have a wider-shaped foot for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof for keeping your feet dry during prolonged periods of rain or snow.
- Well-made for long-lasting use over multiple hiking seasons.
- The construction is burly and durable for use in tough terrain.
- The midsole is supportive and molds to your foot for long-term comfort.
- Very sturdy and stable for added protection during unstable terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The shoe is not offered in a narrow width for those with slimmer feet.
- Not the most comfortable option for long-distance hikes when compared to other choices.
The Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX Hiking Shoe for women is a durable, sturdy, and waterproof option that works well for long-lasting use over multiple seasons. With burly construction, high-quality materials, and midsole support, this shoe is a good choice for walking on uneven and slippery terrain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.