We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Anon WM1 Goggles – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 70
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy and fast lens changing for quick customization.
- Able to gently warm them to quickly dry out.
- Strap fits easily over a helmet.
- The lenses are easy to switch out for different conditions.
- Comprised of a magnetic face mask integration system, making changes secure and quick.
- Can change lenses without taking off gloves, adding to efficiency.
- Fits very well with a Giro helmet.
- Often the goggle will come with a second lens for versatility.
- Available in stylish colors for variety.
- No gapping or space when used with Giro helmets.
- Each lens is attached with 14 magnets for a secure fit.
- Able to just squeeze the frame and pop the lens out for quick transitions.
- The magnetic face mask is reliable and you won’t have to worry about the lens falling out.
- Goggles fit your face shape and are comfortable.
- Lenses don’t fall out even though only secured with magnets.
- The Magnatech technology allows the lens to easily be removed and snap back in.
- The full-perimeter channel venting aids in breathability.
- Low-profile frame is stylish.
- The triple-layer face foam provides a good fit and comfort.
- Features good peripheral vision.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some internal fogging can occur if you store them while still wet.
- Fogging can occur if it is hot on the inside of the goggles, and cool air comes in from the outside.
- Doesn’t come with a case for easy transport.
- Doesn’t fit the best with Bern helmets.
- Pricey when compared to similar options on the market.
- Pinching the goggles between top of frame and nose to take them off can cause lens to disengage.
- No sticky silicon on the inside of goggle strap to keep it from moving around on helmet.
The Anon WM1 Goggles for women is a versatile, secure, adjustable, and stylish choice for avid skiers and snowboarders who want the option to customize their lens selection based upon the conditions. The ability to change out the lenses quickly and easily makes this a great goggle for various weather conditions on the mountain.