We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Intuition Power Wrap Liner – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very strong and warm.
- Stiff feel, but comfortable after the break-in period is over (although break-in period can be shortened by heat molding the liner).
- Good at providing extra circulation.
- Good for those who want a firm and responsive liner.
- Helpful at eliminating pressure points.
- Responsive and reliable feel while using in your boots.
- Good for medium-body thickness needs.
- Ample room in forefoot and toe box area for additional comfort.
- The reinforced cuff provides additional stiffness for a good fit.
- Removable foam insole allows for volume adjustment to be thicker or thinner.
- Provides a precise fit that’s molded to your foot.
- Very lightweight and dries out quickly.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of not fitting some boots correctly.
- Volume might be too large to fit in some tech boots.
- If your boot is already a tight fit, this liner will make it too snug to wear.
- While you can heat mold this liner at home, because it is so stiff, it is recommended to have it done at a shop.
The Intuition Power Wrap Liner for men is a responsive, comfortable, and stiff liner that works well with medium-body boots and those that are a little too big to begin with. For those whose boots are already a little tight, this liner could make it too snug to wear. The room in the toe box area, heat molding, and snug fit makes this a great upgrade for your ski boots.