We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Velo Cache 2 Bike Storage Column and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 193
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Feels very solid and holds bikes well.
- Loading bikes is easy and quick.
- Cradles are coated so they don’t scratch the bikes.
- Doesn’t take up any additional floor space, besides the floorprint of the bikes.
- Cradle position is fully adjustable for versatility.
- Holds 2 bikes, or 4 bikes with an extra kit.
- The pressure fits to support two bikes efficiently, but you can also add an expansion kit to accommodate 4 bikes.
- Supported by soft rubber cradles to ensure no damage occurs to the finish of the bikes.
- Arms are adjustable up and down the column to fit various bike sizes.
- Arms are adjustable so the bikes do not touch each other and cause damage.
- Adjusts to fit ceiling heights between 7-10 feet, allowing for versatility on set-up locations.
- Total set up time takes less than 20 minutes, showing the efficiency of the process.
- Able to secure bikes up to 40 pounds.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Directions for the set up are slightly confusing, slowing down the set-up time.
- Some bikes can take a bit more adjusting and effort to load.
- The hardware may not be the most durable when compared to other options.
- Some reports of bolts stripping while trying to adjust.
- Heavy when compared to other options.
- Holds 40 lb bikes, but wouldn’t be suitable for E-bikes and over-built downhill rigs.
The Feedback Sports Velo Cache 2 Bike Storage Column is a solid, secure, and adjustable bike rack that is best suited for those with 1-2 bikes. The extensive set-up and high price tag may deter some beginners, but the adjustability and the ability to hold up to 4 bikes with an extra kit will attract those who have multiple bikes, and have some experience with the set-up and take-down of bikes in storage racks.