We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The velcro strap provides a snug and secure fit.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Provides weather protection and warmth in cold conditions.
- Easy to get on and off for increased user-friendliness.
- Provides plenty of mobility for use during outdoor activities.
- Waterproof to protect against strong precipitation.
- The palms are grippy for a secure hold.
- Breathable to aid in ventilation while riding in warmer temperatures.
- Allows moisture to escape without exposing your hands to the cold air, helping regulate your hand temperature.
- Features bright green sections and reflective highlights for safety.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a sweat wipe on the thumb, reducing functionality while riding.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to similar gloves on the market.
- You may need to try-on in person before buying to get the correct size and fit.
- Not the best option for use as a stand-alone choice in winter conditions, since you need to use a liner for cold temperatures.
- The palms do not contain extra padding for comfort during endurance rides.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options.
- The fit can be baggy and obtrusive, so you need to try-on before buying.
The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove for men is a secure, protective, and comfortable option that keeps your hands dry and warm in tough weather conditions. Despite being expensive, these gloves are worth the investment due to the breathability and waterproofing.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.