We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM X01 X-Glide Cassette – XG-1195 and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 55
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Long-lasting and high-quality.
- It contains fast gearing abilities that aid during downhill riding.
- Shifting problems are less common by having only one derailleur.
- No wear-and-tear after prolonged use.
- Sheds mud adequately to prevent clogging.
- The whole cassette threads onto the driver for efficiency and functionality.
- JET black color finish is stylish.
- Smooth and crisp shifting for ease of use.
- Chain places less wear on the cassette sprockets, which could enhance the durability of the mechanism.
- Utilizes a single piece of chromoly with 50t cog made from aluminum, keeping the mechanism lightweight and efficient.
- Treated with titanium nitride to make it durable and long-lasting.
- Features a 10-50t spread for versatility.
- 500% jump between the highest and lowest gear option, to be able to use in a variety of conditions.
- The range is bigger than your standard 2x system on the market.
- Built with stainless steel for optimum durability.
- New tool helps you set the spacing between the upper pull and cassette sprockets.
- Functions just as well as the XX1 group, but is less expensive.
- Requires only minimal maintenance to continue performing at a high level.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive, but high-quality.
- Some complaints of a noise being made, potentially due to the gap between the upper pulley and the cassette.
The SRAM X01 X-Glide Cassette – XG-1195 is a high-quality, long-lasting, efficient, and functional piece that is for serious cyclists. The expensive price means top-of-the-line materials and performance benefits, with this cassette being made for the long haul.