We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fabric Scoop Pro Saddle and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality and good craftsmanship.
- All black version is low-profile and stylish.
- Cover is easy to clean.
- Price is competitive compared to other similar options.
- Carbon rails absorb noise and impact from the road.
- The carbon shell is stiff but still responsive.
- The saddle is comfortable without being too soft.
- Comfortable due to the flat and narrow shape, but also the flexibility provided.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Sleek design provides a stylish look.
- Waterproof Microfiber aids in durability and weatherproofing abilities.
- The rear platform spreads out load and evenly distributes pressure.
- Flex in the shell provides stability over bouncy stretches of road.
- Optimal power transfer is created from the saddle due to the stiffness and padding provided.
- Very versatile due to the flat shape and profile.
- Consistent feel across the saddle for comfortable use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of pressure points while using.
- It doesn’t have thick and comfortable padding.
- No scuff guards on the corners for protection during mountain biking.
- Not cheap, but priced competitively for a high-quality saddle.
The Fabric Scoop Pro Saddle is a comfortable, flexible, lightweight, and high-quality saddle that is optimal for intense road cyclists or aggressive riders who are focused on performance. The flat profile, high power transfer, and versatility make this a great choice for serious cyclists who spend long days in the saddle.