We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face ThermoBall Insulated Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1674
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and warm.
- This high quality jacket remains durable for several years.
- Packs well for travel into its own bag.
- This jacket fits well and is stylish enough to wear in the city.
- This jacket keeps you warm in the wind, is fairly breathable and cool enough to wear in warmer, sunny weather.
- Draw cord holds in warmth by cinching down the hem.
- Repels water surprisingly well and dries very quickly.
- Although some users may not love the shiny fabric, this makes layering easier.
- This jacket is manufactured without using harmful substances.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users reported color not true to website listing.
- Some users found this jacket did not keep them warm when temperatures were below freezing.
- Although there are 5 pockets, there is no external chest pocket.
- Doesn’t breathe well during high intensity activities.
The North Face ThermoBall Insulated Jacket for women is a fairly lightweight and warm synthetic jacket that is stylish enough to wear around town. It is best used as a mid-layer in cold temps or as a top-layer in moderate conditions. While the jacket may not breathe well enough for high intensity activities, for most other outdoor adventures, this is a good-looking and practical choice.