We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Thea Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish for wearing on and off the mountain.
- The fur trim provides softness against your skin during cold days.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The fit and construction is not bulky, making it easy to layer in very cold conditions.
- Lightweight for easy transportation and layering.
- The price is competitive and affordable for the high-quality jacket that you receive.
- The sleeves are comfortable and don’t ride up during intense outdoor activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sleeves may be too long for some body types.
- Some reports of owners wishing there were more color options for complete personalization.
- Some reports of the jacket appearing warmer in photos, and users stating they wished the jacket provided more warmth as a stand-alone layer.
- The fit of the jacket may be too boxy for some body shapes, which can be unflattering to some owners.
The Marmot Thea Down Jacket for women is a stylish, comfortable, and warm option that works well for walking around town or layering during cold days on the mountain. Even though the sleeves might be a little too long for specific body types, this jacket is easy to throw in your bag while on the slopes or flattering for hanging out apres ski.