We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Flex1 Softshell Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 97
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight with technical features.
- Functional and comfortable.
- Able to withstand temperatures of 20-40 degrees Fahrenheit comfortably.
- Comfortable fit and loose enough for nice mobility.
- Versatile for multiple climates.
- Flexible fit, with room to layer underneath.
- The waistband is wide, comfortable, and adjustable.
- Water beads up well when dealing with light snow or precipitation.
- Sturdy and resistant to abrasion.
- Very stretchy and comfortable.
- Able to roll up the legs and get the fabric out of the way.
- Breathable and stretchy material.
- Very versatile for scrambling, climbing, walking, and any dry activity.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t have ankle zip for a ski boot.
- No insulation for colder weather.
- The pants do not fit over ski boots.
- Won’t work for glissading and will get too wet to wear comfortably.
The Norrona Falketind Flex1 Softshell Pant for women is a versatile, stretchy, and comfortable pant that is suitable for most activities in dry conditions. The abrasion-resistant material combined with lightweight mobility makes this a great option for intense outdoor activities, except for wet-weather activities like skiing and snowboarding.