We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable and long-lasting.
- MNC, or Multi Norm Certification, means that the ski binding can accommodate a huge variety of boots.
- It provides good power transmission and retention.
- All-around binding for intermediate skiers who want a versatile choice.
- The toe-height adjustment is easy and quick.
- Stays on securely and remains a tight fit.
- Accommodates a wide variety of boot types and shapes.
- Wing on the toe piece automatically adjusts to boots for full versatility.
- Binding has wide platform to help drive big skis.
- It provides enough elasticity to ski aggressively.
- Easy to step into in deep snow.
- Able to manually adjust the height for different soles.
- Uses Freeski brake to retract better and prevent any damage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Places the foot higher off the ski when compared to similar options on the market.
- Doesn’t clear snow as well as some of the competition.
The Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding is an adjustable, durable, and secure option that is suitable for skiers of all levels but mainly designed for beginners and intermediates who want one binding to fit all of their alpine skiing needs. The ability to fit multiple boots is what sets this binding apart from the rest, and despite being a bit more expensive, it is worth the money if you can use this binding with any of your boots for years to come.