We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM X01 2.1 Rear Derailleur and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 38
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Does not weigh as much as the GX, which could be easier to handle.
- Good value for the high-quality product you get.
- The shifts are solid and reliable for long-term use.
- Easy and fast to set up for quick efficiency.
- Works very well with a XX1 shifter for compatibility and functionality.
- Very durable for sturdy and reliable use over a long time period.
- The shifts are instant and smooth for extreme functionality.
- You can lock the cage for added functionality when you need to do maintenance and wheel removal.
- The ratio provides ample performance capabilities for downhill runs and uphill climbs.
- The design is stylish and sleek for an attractive look.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users might think it is not worth upgrading to the X01 derailleur if you already have a GX, because the upgrades are not worth it.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
The SRAM X01 2.1 Rear Derailleur is a durable, reliable, and high-quality option that is well-suited for those who want a sturdy derailleur for long-term use. Even though this is expensive, cyclists will love this easy-to-set-up choice that works well for both downhill runs and uphill climbs.