We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giro Sica VR70 Cycling Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works very well for those with narrow feet.
- Vibram sole for grip and durability in rough terrain.
- Looks sleek and stylish.
- Feels great while wearing during long rides.
- High-quality construction and materials
- Vibrant and stylish color options.
- The price is a good deal considering the quality make of the shoe.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the sizing running small.
- Might be too snug for those who have wider feet.
The Giro Sica VR70 Cycling Shoe for women is a high quality, durable, and affordable option that is constructed for those with narrow feet in mind. Despite being too slim-fitting for those with wide feet and the sizing running small, the combination of a design for those with slim feet, a grippy and durable sole, and a good price point make this a suitable option for any level of cyclist.