We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 92 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 50
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Slim fit and attractive colors.
- Works well with layering without feeling constricting.
- Arms are longer for use during activities.
- High pockets are usable while wearing a pack.
- Hood fits well over many different types of helmets.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Can zip all the way up to block wind and protect your face.
- The back of the jacket is long enough to fully protect.
- Windproof abilities were proven to work very well.
- Articulated elbow construction allows for mobility during movement.
- Helmet-compatible storm hood allows for full weather protection.
- Taped seams provide extra waterproofing.
- Four pockets provide ample storage.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for customization of fit.
- An internal pocket allows you to safely store electronics.
- Underarm zips allow for ventilation.
- Features high pockets with easy pull tabs for convenience.
- Features soft chin protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t pack down as small as some of the competition.
- Might not be the most durable when rubbing against rock.
- Some people may find the fit slightly baggy through the body.
- Not the lightest weight jacket in its class.
The Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket for women is a mobile, protective, and breathable jacket that is well-suited for outdoor adventurers who want a functional and weatherproof option for various activities. With numerous positive reviews, this jacket is top-of-the-line for multiple outdoor sports, due to the ample range of motion, storage, and weatherproofing provided.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.