We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nano-Air Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 77
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Warm and breathable, even during high intensity physical activities.
- Versatile, can be worn for many different situations.
- Good mid-layer.
- Soft comfortable feel.
- Breathable with a wide range of thermoregulation.
- Jackets are stylish and come in a variety of colors.
- Softness is unparalleled.
- Can protect against light precipitation but anything more and the jacket wets out.
- Good insulation without overheating. It especially performs well during cold weather high intensity activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Straight torso can cause the fit to look boxy.
- High price tag.
- Jacket can run small and be short on the torso.
- Little to no wind resistance.
- Can be too warm in mild conditions.
- Hood too short to fit around a helmet.
- Doesn’t pack down easily.
- Won’t keep electronics warm and protected within the pockets.
The Patagonia Nano-Air Hooded Jacket for women is one of the most versatile synthetic insulated jackets on the market, praised for its comfort and breathability. The jacket can block against light precipitation but wets-out in prolonged exposure to rain or snow and doesn’t block wind very well. While the soft fabric adds to its comfort, it can also cause the jacket to break down more quickly than its counterparts. Overall, the jacket is popular among those looking to stay warm and comfortable during high intensity cold weather activities.