We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Army Leather Patrol Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and warm all day.
- Liner stays in place, and is removable.
- Loops to keep gloves around your wrist, and to clip them to a pack.
- Hands stayed warm in extreme cold.
- Great dexterity working with your gear.
- Wool liner dries quickly.
- Compatible with other liners.
- Durable goat leather and melange outer.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Cuffs are a bit short.
- A few users found they did not keep their hands warm enough.
- Wrist cuffs are a bit snug, which can make it difficult to pull gloves on and off; otherwise, fit true to size.
Hestra’s Army Leather Patrol Glove for men is a compact, close-fitting glove that will keep most people’s hands warm. As the name implies, the glove is designed to provide dexterity for patrol work, or for anyone handling gear throughout the day, with shorter cuffs than other models.