We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Wind Jacket 2.0 Prizm Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well in the shadows, providing clarity in low-light conditions.
- Manages fog effectively in a wide range of temperatures, ranging from humid to cold.
- Provides full-face coverage for ample protection.
- Contains an elastic retention strap to kep the sunglasses securely on your head.
- Features increased contrast for efficient use in snowy conditions.
- Provides complete coverage to fully protect your eyes during use.
- Comes in six different colors for complete personalization.
- Does not fog up or get cloudy during warm or humid days on the road.
- Works well with Prizm lens options for ample compatibility.
- Provides crystal-clear clarity in a wide range of weather conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sunglasses are heavier and bulkier than other options on the market.
- The fit might be too wide for those with smaller or narrower face shapes.
- Might not have the best fit with some helmets, making it difficult to wear together.
- The hydrophobic coating is only on the outside of the lens, not providing hygienic or protective properties to the rest of the sunglasses.
The Oakley Wind Jacket 2.0 Prizm Sunglasses are durable, protective, and crystal-clear for use in a wide range of weather and temperature conditions. Even though these may fit a bit large for those with a smaller face, if these fit securely and snugly on your face shape, they will manage fog, provide compatibility, and protect your face from dirt and debris.