We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Cragaconda 45L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very organized to compartmentalize your gear.
- The outer material is durable for long-lasting use.
- Easy to load and unload for ease-of-use and added efficiency.
- Features an inner, elastic, mesh pouch for keeping small gear items secure and easy to reach.
- Features internal handles to easily grab the pack while on-the-go.
- The zipper is easy to grab and smooth for quick use.
- The high walls of the sides of the pack keep your bag easy to situate and place on uneven ground.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not feature any external rope carry option for added functionality.
- The internal volume can only accommodate small trad racks, making it not the most versatile choice for climbers.
- Does not feature a hydration opening for compatibility with a water bladder during long trips.
- The shoulder straps might dig into your shoulders and lack comfort while carrying heavy loads.
The North Face Cragaconda 45L Backpack is an organized, easy-to-use, and durable option that can compartmentalize and securely store your gear in between climbs. Although this pack does not have the most features, like a hydration sleeve or external rope attachment point, this backpack will withstand tough terrain for long-term use.