We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Arrowood Triclimate Hooded 3-In-1 Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 83 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 3.2 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 316
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Multiple reports of being true to size and the sleeve length being long enough.
- Zippers can easily separate the different layers.
- Flattering and snug fit.
- Able to use in a variety of climates to keep you warm and dry.
- The colors are attractive and stylish.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- The outer shell is waterproof and breathable.
- Enough room to fit a hat under the hood for extra warmth.
- When worn separately, each layer is comfortable.
- Very lightweight.
- Easy to separate the layers when needed.
- Sporty and sleek style.
- Minimal stitching on the outer shell makes it less prone to getting caught or snagged.
- The hood, wrist cuffs, and the hem all are adjustable.
- Considered a great option for wearing during outdoor sports or activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t provide enough warmth for very cold weather.
- The sizing chart may not be accurate for buying the correct size.
- Some reports of people saying the jacket is not actually waterproof.
- Some reports of the stated warmth rating not being accurate.
- The fleece might be thinner than you want.
- Some reports of fitting tightly around the hip area.
- The outer shell doesn’t provide much warmth.
- The interior fleece adds warmth, but it isn’t extremely warm.
- Hood and pockets have no insulation.
- DWR finish doesn’t work as well or last as long as other options.
- Wind cuts through the jacket, lessening any warmth.
The North Face Arrowood Triclimate Hooded 3-In-1 Jacket for women is a versatile choice for those who want the option to separate layers easily when needed, according to the current climate. Despite this versatility, there are many reports of this jacket not being as warm or waterproof as claimed, so this might not be suited for those who are in consistently cold or wet climates.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.