We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Covert Hooded Fleece Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 76 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: 2.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 75
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Sleek look with one-color fabric and zips that match.
- Versatile enough for active use and city use.
- Able to layer under different jackets comfortably.
- Not restricting and provides ample movement.
- Very warm and stylish.
- Warm and relatively breathable.
- Comfortable and good for wearing around town.
- Mesh-lined pockets aid in breathability.
- Snug fitting hood keeps heat in.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the hood potentially drooping down over your eyes.
- No loop to hang the jacket up.
- Only have neon colors available, and some may prefer a more muted-look.
- Not very windproof.
- Some reports of the jacket pilling.
- There are less expensive options available with similar performance.
- Wind cuts right through the material.
- Very expensive for being not very versatile.
- Not good for aerobic activities and too bulky for a mid layer.
The Arc’teryx Covert Hooded Fleece Jacket for women is a warm and stylish jacket. However, the high price point and bulk should be considered since you can find less expensive jackets that perform similarly well. With that said, this is a very stylish and warm jacket that looks and works great around town.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.