We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Traverse Foot Pack – 2 Pair and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 37
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to install and is quiet.
- Reliable and sturdy.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- No issues with the doors closing or the rubber lifespan.
- Looks clean and stylish.
- With the fairing on, almost no noise is generated.
- Works with vehicles that have nothing on the roof.
- Sleek and modern look.
- Easier to install than previous Thule systems.
- Provides specific measurements for your unique vehicle.
- Includes a torque wrench to make tightening easy.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pricey, but worth it for what you get.
- Takes a little bit of effort to get the apparatus onto your car.
- Some reports of being frustrating to install due to poor instructions.
The Thule Traverse Foot Pack – 2 Pair is an easy-to-use, quiet, and durable apparatus that will prove to be long-lasting if you install it correctly. The higher price and effort it takes to get it onto your car will be worth it due to the longevity of the product, the stylish look, and the reliability.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.