We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Inferno Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very breathable.
- Keeps you dry while wearing.
- Great fit and compression.
- Some reports of the chamois being very comfortable.
- Lighter in the areas where the most contact is.
- Leg gripper material is high quality.
- Open mesh on the leg grippers and side panels for breathability.
- Reinforced panel under the chamois is made for cooling.
- Great in hotter temperatures due to ventilation qualities.
- X2 chamois pad is comfortable due to the 3 layers and also breathable.
- Pocket in the back for easy storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Cut on the chamois is too low for some.
- Some reports of the straps bunching up.
- For being expensive, this isn’t the best option on the market.
- Sun can come through the mesh portions and cause sunburn.
- The straps are less technical with standard mesh, and not having laser-cut straps.
The Castelli Inferno Bib Short for men is a breathable, compressive, and lightweight bib short that is best for riders who cycle in consistently hot conditions. The ample ventilation options make this great for hot-weather climates, while some complaints about strap quality, combined with the high price point may deter some riders.