We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Chris King NoThreadset Headset – 1 1/8in and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 510
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish colors.
- Smooth riding, and the bearings get better over time.
- High attention to detail.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Reports of outlasting the 10 year guarantee, showing the long-lasting nature of this product.
- Known name in the riding community gives confidence to the buyer.
- Straightforward installation.
- Spins nicely and feels solid.
- Bearings perform better over time instead of wearing out.
- Color anodizing process is stylish.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- More pricey than other options, but worth it for the quality.
- Need to make sure you accurately face the headtube and fitting, otherwise the apparatus will creak and loosen.
The Chris King NoThreadset Headset – 1 1/8in is a durable, solid, and easy-to-use option for all levels of cyclists. The Chris King name and the high-quality materials and craftsmanship inspire confidence in everyone who buys this headset, along with the multiple positive user and expert reviews, making this a great top-of-the-line choice for any rider.