We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Gore Bike Wear Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 74
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
- Lightweight for easy layering during a variety of temperatures.
- Packs down very small for easy transportation during all-day trips.
- The active fit is comfortable for exercise without being too form-fitting or too bulky.
- The bottom of the jacket and hood can cinch down to keep in the warmth during colder days.
- The colors are bright for easy visibility during dark conditions.
- Features plenty of room for layering and personalizing your fit.
- Fairly breathable for use during moderate exercise.
- Waterproof and windproof to keep you dry and warm during prolonged precipitation and strong gusts of wind.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there were more pockets for added storage.
- Doesn’t have pit zips for extra ventilation during warm days.
- The tail bib is not as full-coverage as other options on the market.
- Not the most breathable jacket for use during intense activities.
- The size and fit isn’t the best option for those who want a performance-oriented and super-snug layer.
- The rear pocket is convenient and waterproof, but could be larger to fit bigger-sized gear items.
- You may need to size-up when ordering online, which can lead to some difficulties finding the perfect fit.
The Gore Bike Wear Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket for men is waterproof, windproof, lightweight, and versatile for layering during colder days or wearing as a stand-alone layer during warm summer adventures. Although this jacket lacks storage, it makes up for the inconvenience with weatherproofing, high-quality materials for long-lasting durability, and easy packability for bringing during all-day or multi-day trips.