We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helly Hansen ULLR Powder Suit – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 40
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable while riding.
- Small pocket suitable for small-item storage.
- Able to wear a layer on top for very cold weather.
- Very warm and keeps you dry.
- Hood allows for extra protection.
- Ventilation for mouth when you unzip main zipper.
- Fleece-lined face shield provides comfort and warmth.
- Pockets in functional places for easy storage.
- Burly 3-layer construction for protection and warmth.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Fully seam-sealed for enhanced waterproofing.
- YKK zips are water resistant.
- Helmet-compatible hood for protection from the elements.
- Wrist gators with thumb loops for functionality.
- Ski pass holder and goggle wipe for functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Sizing can be hard to pinpoint – either too big, or hard to get on over the shoulders.
- Difficult to take off for post-skiing relaxing.
- The inner pocket may be too small for most smartphones.
The Helly Hansen ULLR Powder Suit for men is a comfortable, protective, and waterproof option for skiers and snowboarders who want something a little different and very protective while on the slopes. The various technical and functional features to add warmth, storage, and protection from the elements makes this a great choice. The only downside is the struggle to get the suit off after a long day on the mountain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.