We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano Sh-rc9 S-PHYRE Bicycle Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality shoe.
- Comfortable and fits well.
- Leather feels supple and comfortable.
- The BOA system is great for easy adjustability.
- Ventilation is pretty good.
- The fit prevents any heel slip while on the bike.
- The BOA system allows you to make incremental adjustments for small changes.
- Lightweight and stiff.
- Better ventilated than the previous model.
- Provides good temperature control.
- Very comfortable and has a good grip around the ankle.
- Good balance of stiffness and comfort.
- Updated BOA allows for better fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Hard to keep the outer material clean.
- Runs slightly smaller than other brands, making sizing a bit difficult.
- Expensive, but you are getting a high-quality option.
The Shimano Sh-rc9 S-PHYRE Bicycle Cycling Shoe for men is a ventilated, comfortable, and highly-adjustable option for cyclists who want a high-quality, albeit expensive, shoe that can be easily adjusted for size and fit. The combination of stiffness and comfort make this a great shoe for any level of cyclist.