We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 192
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The zipped pockets are functional and add easy storage.
- Able to maintain enough body temperature in cold weather.
- Versatile to use as a mid-layer or an outer-layer.
- Hand pockets are deep for ample storage.
- Flexible and lightweight feel.
- Packs down small for easy transportation.
- Very lightweight.
- A great insulating layer for aerobic activities due to being comfortable and breathable.
- Quick-drying once wet.
- Full-length front zipper allows for temperature regulation.
- Water and wind-resistance against light precipitation and winds.
- It provides a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Wicks away moisture and breathes well.
- Rated very highly for breathability when compared to the competition.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sleeve pocket is slightly too small to be used for many items.
- The fit may ride up at the waist for some.
- Expensive for not being very warm.
The Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket for men is a lightweight, comfortable, and breathable layering option that is well-suited for aerobic activities in a variety of climates. The layering ability, full-length zipper, and moisture-wicking properties all contribute to maintaining proper body temperature. Despite being expensive, if you want a versatile and easy-to-pack jacket for various activities, this is a great choice.