We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Airblaster Ninja Suit – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 74
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Doesn’t bunch up under over-layers like two-piece long underwear.
- Waist zipper is very handy for using the bathroom.
- Very warm and cozy material.
- Lots of choice in colors and patterns.
- The hood is fitted and fits under skiing and climbing helmets, but folds down well when not in use.
- Keeps snow away from your skin, even if some gets into your jacket.
- Is warm enough to eliminate some mid-weight layers.
- Thumb holes keep the arms from bunching up.
- Versatile and can be used for everything from ski slopes to camping on cold nights.
- The waist string cinches in to adjust fit.
- Odor-resistant even after several wears.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Can feel stretched tight when sitting, especially for taller people.
- Could use more support in the crotch.
- Can sometimes be too warm to wear inside.
- The waist drawstring is unnecessary.
The Airblaster Ninja Suit for men is a beloved base layer. The well-planned fit, cozy warmth, and the fun prints grab attention and compliments. For a reasonable price, this well-designed piece will keep you warm year-round, without the inconvenience that typically comes with onesies. Pay attention to the size guide when purchasing to avoid tightness and the Ninja Suit will keep you cozy for years to come.