We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 123
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- A great fit for people with wider feet.
- Offers good support.
- Particularly comfortable for flat feet.
- Roomy toe box.
- Runs a bit large, which is nice for people with wider feet.
- The midsole offers comfortable springiness, and it holds up well to wear.
- Well-padded on the tongue and at the sides of the foot.
- Great traction.
- Breathable upper.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Very little support or grip on the back of the heel.
- Some quality control issues have led to shoes failing sooner than they should.
- Very heavy.
- Very squeaky on tile.
- Holds onto smell.
- Expensive, but they may be worth the cost, particularly for the durability.
- Can feel a bit rigid.
The Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Shoe for men is a comfortable and roomy sneaker with a good balance between springiness and support and great traction. With a comfortable upper and good all-around padding, the weak point of the shoe is the shallow heel cup, which can be a bit uncomfortable. A particularly good fit for wider feet, the UltraBoost ST is meant to be comfortable and durable enough to justify the high price, but some quality control issues have set it back a bit. Nevertheless, this is a good option for those looking for a well-padded running shoe that can also offer a bit of stiffness in the midsole.