We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Zamberlan Latemar NW Backpacking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Sturdy and durable to support your ankles and joints on uneven terrain.
- Very comfortable for all-day use on the trails or around town.
- The syle is traditional and timeless for an aesthetic look.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Versatile enough to work well in hot environments, rainy weather, and cold conditions.
- The soles are long-lasting and comfortable for all-day walking.
- The construction and materials prevent any hot spots or blister areas, adding to the comfort.
- Features a single-leather upper for protection and style.
- Versatile to wear hiking, working, or backpacking.
- The tread provides plenty of grip on uneven or wet terrain for all-year use.
- Great for hiking in warmer climates due to the breathable material.
- Reliable and durable for long-lasting use.
- The molded sole adapts to your unique foot shape for support and comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You may have to try-on in-person to get the sizing and fit correct for your foot shape.
- Not the lightest option on the market, so may not be the top choice for ultralight backpackers.
- Some reports of the material tearing or pinching in the big toe area, causing discomfort for some users.
The Zamberlan Latemar NW Backpacking Boot for men is a durable, well-constructed, and comfortable option that is versatile enough to wear for backpacking, hiking, camping, and working outdoors. Once you find the perfect fit, this boot will last many years, providing enough versatility to use in a wide range of weather and terrain conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.