We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Stormline Stretch Rain Shell Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 86
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Two big hand pockets for ample storage.
- Very lightweight and fits well.
- Stretch allows for ample mobility.
- Face fabric is burly to withstand wear-and-tear.
- Pit zips enhance ventilation.
- Dry material stays high quality after extended use in precipitation.
- Very durable and keeps you dry during prolonged exposure.
- Versatile and mobile when compared to other rain jackets.
- Athletic cut, but still allows room for layering.
- Pit zips add ventilation and enhance breathability.
- Good price for what you get.
- Adjustable waist for customization of fit.
- Helmet-compatible hood for climbers or skiers and snowboarders.
- High-zippered neck to keep the wind out.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No drawstring on the hood for adjustability.
- Tough to open and close the main zipper, but this is because it is so sturdy.
- Could be more breathable.
The Black Diamond Stormline Stretch Rain Shell Jacket for men is a durable, waterproof, and mobile option for those who need a high-quality weatherproof jacket that can withstand various conditions. The lack of drawstring on the hood is one of the only flaws, with plenty of weather-protective options found elsewhere on the jacket, like the adjustable waist, high neck, and helmet-compatible hood.