We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 101
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Velcro on the cuff for adjustability.
- Windproof and waterproof for weather protection.
- Harness-friendly side panels for functionality.
- Pit zips allow for airflow and ventilation.
- Hood is helmet-compatible.
- Very versatile to use during four seasons.
- Internal pocket for secure storage.
- Helmet-compatible hood that fits completely over your head for full protection.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for determining the fit.
- Gore-Tex membrane provides the waterproofing.
- Taped seams for extra weather protection.
- Comfortable fabric against your skin.
- Hand pockets are placed functionally for easy use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing runs small, so you may need to size-up before buying.
- The fit is slightly short which some may not like.
- Will need to be layered when wearing in cold weather since it has no insulation.
The Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket for men is a mobile, functional, and adjustable option that is well-suited for those who want an outer layering option for 4-season use. The full weatherproofing, taped seams, and comfortable fabric make this a versatile choice for all-year-round. Despite some users not liking the shorter fit and having no insulation, this jacket is great for those who want a waterproof and windproof layer.