We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 291
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very quiet and provides a “road” feel.
- Pairs well with technology using ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Very durable and long-lasting.
- Quieter than other similar trainers.
- Ease of construction and set-up.
- Sturdy build and almost immune to leaks.
- Made with durable materials and provides stability.
- Leakproof seal for long-lasting use.
- Smooth and progressive resistance gives a “road” feel.
- Quiet for indoor training sessions.
- Bluetooth connectivity promotes functionality.
- Frame is a sturdy folding metal frame that provides durability and portability.
- Comes with a larger stock flywheel than most trainers.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t have ERG mode (when the resistance is automatically set), due to being a manual trainer.
- Road feel, but might be more difficult due to the increasing resistance.
- Expensive when compared to some of the competition.
The Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer is a durable, quiet, and road-type trainer that provides the feel of riding outside, with the comfort of cycling indoors. The high price tag is worth it, especially if you live in a daunting climate, and the added features, like technology-compatible abilities and ease-of-set-up, makes this a great choice for any level of cyclist.