We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T.rallyShorts_s7 Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Uses a slightly relaxed fit for ample comfort.
- The hip pads can protect you during crashes.
- The wide straps are comfortable and functional for all-day use.
- Provides both comfort and durability for multiple days in the saddle.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- High-quality material and construction for a high-end product.
- Removable hip pads that are functional for mountain bikers specifically.
- The chamois provides next-to-skin comfort for all-day comfort and softness.
- The chamois combines both durability and breathability.
- The small area of the back uses softer and more breathable fabric for temperature regulation.
- Provides ample comfort in an off-road riding position for all-day use.
- The straps allow a full range of motion without being constricting at all.
- The hip pads are perforated for extra ventilation.
- The hip pads slide into the side pockets for extra protection when needed.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The thigh pads are slightly awkward and need to be taken out when washing the bib.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
- Very expensive compared to other options on the market.
- Pulling down the front can be a bit tight and take some time when you need to go to the bathroom.
The Assos T.rallyShorts_s7 Shorts for men are high-quality, comfortable, and durable shorts that can withstand many bike rides and provide comfort for all-day use. Even though these shorts are expensive, the ability of them to breathe, provide protection, and stay soft and comfortable all day long can make them worth the price tag for some riders.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.