We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano XT FC-M8000-B1 Boost 1x Crank Arms and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 74
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Well-priced for the high-quality product you receive.
- Can withstand tough exterior impacts to last a long time.
- Feels really solid and reliable while using, inspiring confidence in the rider.
- Provides a wide range of gears for a reduced price.
- Durable for tough use over multiple biking seasons.
- Stylish to add to the aesthetic of your bike.
- Reliable and consistently performs to your expectations.
- Easy to install for additional compatibility and ease-of-use.
- Lightweight for added functionality and easy transportation.
- Provides plenty of trail clearance so you are not hitting outdoor obstacles while riding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users may not like the matte finish and prefer a shiny finish of other options on the market.
- The post does not come with a chain ring, which some users may find misleading based on product advertisements.
The Shimano XT FC-M8000-B1 Boost 1x Crank Arms are durable, heavy-duty, and well-priced arms that provide ease-of-use for beginners and experts alike. If you need a reliable and consistent product that is easy to install, lightweight, and tough, this could be the best fairly-priced option on the market.