We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 85 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: 3.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very warm and comfortable for most temperatures.
- Waterproof and windproof.
- The big pockets are very useful.
- The hood fits well over helmets, although it may look a bit silly while not wearing a helmet.
- The length offers more coverage, but it may feel too long for shorter people.
- The outside of the jacket feels nice and soft.
- Offers good weather resistance.
- The hood fits well with any ski helmet.
- Well-sealed for warmth.
- Offers a RECCO reflector for extra safety in a search and rescue scenario.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not stay warm in the coldest temperatures.
- Could be improved by having a sleeve pocket for a ski pass.
- The relaxed fit can make the jacket feel a bit baggy.
The Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket for women is a weatherproof jacket that is warm enough for all but the coldest temperatures, and comfortable enough for everyday use. The Snowbelle offers lots nice features like plenty of pockets for storage and a helmet-comparable hood, as well as a RECCO reflector and a powder skirt. At a reasonable price, this is a quality jacket for most outdoor ventures, and stays well-sealed against the elements.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.