We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Beta LT Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 62
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and looks good for all-day use.
- Provides ample waterproofing capabilities for intense precipitation, keeping you dry in tough conditions.
- Features a variety of color combinations for personalization.
- Provides ample wind-resistance in very windy conditions, keeping you warm inside.
- The length of the jacket and the arms is functional and covers well to prevent any riding-up.
- Layers well and packs well for additional versatility.
- The hood fully protects from the elements, keeping your face warm.
- Great shell for those who want a light jacket for layering.
- Able to fit several layers underneath comfortably for additional functionality.
- Provides ample waterproofing abilities to keep you dry during wet days.
- Features great breathability despite not having any pit zips.
- Burly and heavy-duty fabric ensure that it will be long-lasting and durable.
- Durable and well-made for a long-lasting product.
- The longer back length of the jacket works well for harness-compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The material is kind of noisy and can annoy some users.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
- Doesn’t contain pit zips for additional ventilation on warmer days.
- Some reports of the hood straps not being very heavy-duty and taking some time to use, making the process more tedious and time-consuming.
- Lacks pit zips and a wire brim for additional functionality.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options.
- The Gore-Tex membrane is crinkly and loud compared to other materials.
- Some reports of the bright colors being hard to wash.
The Arc’teryx Beta LT Jacket for women is a weather-protective, functional, and versatile jacket that is well-versed for many outdoor activities. The fit and the construction make this a great choice for those who frequently are climbing, mountaineering, hiking, or doing other outdoor activities. Despite being expensive and lacking pit zips for additional breathability, the weather-protection, durability, and comfort provided by this jacket make it a long-lasting and high-quality choice.