We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Catlike Mixino Helmet – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 40
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and well-ventilated.
- Easy to adjust.
- Stylish look and good fit.
- Straps are adjustable for easy customization of fit.
- Ample ventilation with great breathability.
- Secure fit and surrounds your head.
- 39 air vents allow for ample ventilation.
- The Dual Flow ventilation allows for air flow on top of the head and around the sides.
- Features a roll cage which provides impact absorption qualities to protect your head.
- The adjustments allow you to customize fit and doesn’t interfere with glasses.
- The narrow shape will fit those with smaller heads well.
- Available in three different sizes to provide a wide range of accommodation.
- Very comfortable and remains stable on your head while riding.
- Stylish color options.
- Able to use with an Aero Shell for keeping sweat and rain out of your face.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- This helmet runs narrower than other brands.
- Might be some color discrepancies online versus in person.
- Some don’t like how far forward the front strap is, which could cause rubbing on the edge of your face.
- Some reports of the side buckles not being durable enough, and will release unintentionally.
- The retention system could be a bit simpler to use.
- Might not fit those who have wider heads.
- Expensive option compared to other similar helmets.
The Catlike Mixino Helmet for men is a breathable, protective, and adjustable option that combines lighter-weight material, ventilation, and safety into one product. The narrow fit and the position of the front strap will come down to personal preference and head shape, but for those who like the specific fit, this helmet is a secure, stylish, and extremely-breathable option that is well-suited for any level of biker.