We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Wahoo Fitness ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Bundle and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1416
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very easy to set-up for both beginner and advanced use.
- The screen is large and bright, making it easy to see and read quickly.
- The screen brightness and clarity makes it very easy to read in the daylight during long bike rides.
- The battery life is fairly long-lasting, working well for enduro rides over multiple hours.
- Automatically uploads your data to your respective app, like Strava or Wahoo, for added functionality.
- Easy to use while following a specific training plan, making it great for cyclists to focus on the road.
- The configuration is easy to set up and easy to use, adding to the efficiency for beginners.
- Contains integrated workouts to make your training plans easy to find.
- You can quickly find new features and fix bugs without having to do a lot of extra work.
- Features zoom features on data and maps for increased functionality.
- Strava Live is enabled for added tech-compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not have any torque specification, making it hard to adjust the angle of the computer.
- The route guidance is basic and might not be detailed enough for off-road use.
- Does not contain advanced features that some elite athletes may find helpful.
- The price is high when you compare it to other similar options and the features offered.
- The screen is black and white, which some users may not like in comparison to color displays.
- The device is not very small, making it more tedious to transport and clip to your bike.
The Wahoo Fitness ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Bundle is an easy-to-use, functional, and easy-to-see computer bundle that lets you do it all – almost. Even without some of the most high-tech features, this computer bundle provides the features required for most beginner and advanced athletes. If you need a bundle that can track your workouts, immediately upload your data, and last during long-distance rides, this could be a good choice.