We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T Equipe Evo Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 38
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great fit when sized correctly.
- Very lightweight and comfortable.
- Well-built and the chamois doesn’t rub.
- Front pouch is positioned well and is functional.
- Provides a race fit for performance-oriented cyclists.
- Compression holds everything in place during long rides.
- The material and fit provides a good feel against your skin.
- The material stabilizes the shorts and the chamois during the ride.
- goldenGate chamois design provides a free-floating mid-section, for comfort and breathability.
- Xbib uses only one piece of fabric for a comfortable and compressive fit, reducing the chance of chaffing.
- Properties in the chamois increase cooling and breathability.
- Three color options with a stylish logo and a splash of color for a sleek design.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to size up for the correct fit.
- Expensive, but you get a high-quality short.
- Some questions about the durability of the material on the inner leg portion.
- Some may wish the leg length was longer.
- Not the most price-conscious option for what you get.
The Assos T Equipe Evo Short for men is a comfortable, breathable, and compressive option that stands out due to the extremely ventilated and comfortable chamois, allowing you to ride for longer on warmer days. The higher price point and some sizing issues may deter some, but for intense cyclists who want a technically-oriented short, this is a great option.