We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt 2.0 Full-Zip Hoodie – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- It provides sufficient warmth and is made of soft material that is comfortable against your skin.
- Stylish and attractive fit and look.
- Hood has a drawcord for adjusting the fit and sealing in the heat.
- Looks nice enough for casual use, but also durable enough to bring on outdoor adventures.
- Available in a variety of colors for customization.
- Lightweight, but retains heat well.
- Comfortable and soft material.
- Isn’t noisy or itchy during movement.
- Dries quickly after getting wet.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- It might not provide as much warmth for a 3-layer piece as you would think.
- Some color discrepancies between online and in person.
- Some reports of pilling after only minimal use.
- Lack of third chest zipper for small items.
- Some may not like the metal zipper look.
- Not the best option for wet days, since it is not water-resistant.
The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt 2.0 Full-Zip Hoodie for men is a stylish and warm option. The lack of water-resistance and some issues with pilling will deter some, but for those who want a comfortable and stylish jacket for layering underneath a shell or wearing alone on dry days, this is a good choice.