We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Joint VPD 2.0 Long Knee Pads and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 43
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Low-profile and comfortable.
- Non-constricting design makes for a full range of motion.
- The fabric is comfortable and durable.
- Looks stylish and isn’t too bulky.
- Lightweight and remains secure during use.
- The upper part of the knee-pad stays in place, while the lower moves with your legs.
- Doesn’t slide down during use.
- Protects the front and side of the knee for debris protection and crash protection.
- Velcro straps keep the pad on and secure.
- Reinforced stretch fabric provides mobility and durability.
- Able to withstand and protect against crashes.
- Pad can mold to your leg during movement to prevent rubbing and enhance mobility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing is off, and runs small, so you may need to try on before purchasing.
- Not the most breathable, but is quick-drying.
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- Not the most breathable, but that’s a trade off for being protective.
- Might feel a bit tight in the early part of your ride.
The POC Joint VPD 2.0 Long Knee Pads are mobile, protective, and durable pads that will safely protect during crashes, prevent debris from hitting your knees, and ensure a full range of motion during cycling. Despite not being the lightest or most breathable, for those riders who care more about being safe and being able to perform at a high level instead of maximum comfort and temperature regulation, these are a great bet.