We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli RS Superleggera Jersey – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and works well in moderate weather.
- Zippered pocket is useful and convenient.
- The material is soft and thin for breathability and comfort.
- Attractive color options.
- High-quality attention to detail.
- Despite fitting best for athletic body types, this cut is more forgiving, and will accommodate a wider range of body shapes.
- Soft and light fabric is comfortable while wearing.
- Stretchy in horizontal direction to fit various body shapes.
- Side panels are breathable mesh for ventilation.
- Features pockets to keep contents safe, since they remain stable and don’t bounce the contents around.
- Two side pockets and zippered valuables pocket for ample storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some wish the sleeves were a little longer.
- Some reports of running very small, especially in the arms.
- It might be uncomfortable in warm weather.
- Might have the optimal fit on athletic body types, and not fit perfectly on others.
- Expensive, but you’re getting a high-quality all-around top.
The Castelli RS Superleggera Jersey for men is a lightweight, stretchy, and breathable top, that is best for athletic-built riders, or those who want a thin and comfortable jersey. This is a great option due to the mesh side panels, lightweight material, and ample storage pockets.