We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Wool Round Neck Top – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Merino wool provides extra warmth during activities.
- The wool aids in regulating temperatures and is antimicrobial.
- Performs very well during active use in cold temperatures.
- The wool remains soft, even while being durable.
- The materials combine comfort, warmth, and temperature regulation.
- Cuffs have elasticity to seal in the heat and remain versatile.
- Clean design with high-quality materials.
- Wide-collar allows extra heat to escape and provides ample ventilation.
- The arms are long enough to fully cover during activities.
- The narrow wrist cuffs keep the sleeves from rising and getting caught on other layers.
- The cuffs can be rolled up during active use and won’t be constricting on your arms.
- Athletic fit, but won’t be too tight during use.
- The wool is comfortable and aids in wicking sweat away.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may want it to be a bit warmer for use in an even wider temperature range.
- The sizing runs a little small, so you might have to size-up or try on before purchasing.
The Norrona Wool Round Neck Top for men is a warm, comfortable, and durable layering option, that succeeds in combining temperature regulation and breathability into one product. Despite running a little small, the multiple positive features of this comfortable top make it a great option to wear for any outdoor activity to provide extra warmth and non-constricting movement.