We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Jet Set Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 241
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Cinches provide adjustability options.
- Very comfortable and warm during long days on the mountain.
- Even when zipped up, it provides full range of motion and isn’t constricting.
- Protects against the wind.
- Long enough to fully cover during active use.
- Able to layer underneath comfortably.
- Waterproof for weather protection.
- Uses recycled materials and products that meet certain environmental standards.
- 13 colors to choose from for full customization.
- The material of the jacket adjusts based on the outside conditions, providing great temperature regulation.
- Breathability is solid even when it is hot outside.
- DryRide outer layer efficiently protects against the elements.
- Internal pocket is great for safely storing goggles.
- The mesh sleeve enhances the functionality and increases storage options.
- Easy-access phone pocket is a nice feature.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may wish the powder skirt was a bit longer.
- No lift pass pocket.
- Some discrepancies of the color online versus in-person.
- Multiple reports of the jacket length being too short.
- Doesn’t have a ton of tech-specs like other jackets on the market.
- Admittedly not the most technical jacket on the market, and may not be able to compete with higher-end models.
The Burton Jet Set Jacket for women is a temperature-regulating, protective, and adjustable layering option that is well-suited for snowboarding. The length, ability to layer comfortably, and mobility all contribute to making this an active-wear jacket that can effectively protect against wind and wet weather on the slopes.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.